Dear ALD4ALL Principals and Team Leads:
We are pleased to announce the culminating celebration for the ALD4ALL project to honor the hard work of the teams, over the past three years.
Please join us for this celebration at the Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa, at the Santa Ana Pueblo, in the Cottonwood Pavilion on Wednesday, June 1, 2016, from 8:00AM-3:30PM.
Kindly share this invitation and registration link with your team, which has been working with our ALD4ALL facilitators. If there is someone you would like for us to invite on your behalf that is not directly part of your team, please let us know as space is limited.
Please register as soon as possible for the ALD4ALL End of Year Celebration is below:
Detailed agenda to follow!
Attendees traveling from outside the Albuquerque area (60 miles or more):
- Lodging for one night will be covered.
- Please contact Anna J. DeLay directly to make lodging arrangements.
- Please note all lodging arrangements must be made by May 5, 2016.
- Mileage will be reimbursed.
Attendees within 60 miles of the Albuquerque area:
- Lodging for attendees within the Albuquerque area (60 miles or less) will not be covered or reimbursed.
- Discounted room rate for the event is available until May 5, 2016.
- Please call 1-888-421-1442 and let them know you are attending the NMPED ALD4ALL event on June 1st.
- Mileage will not be reimbursed.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Bilingual Multicultural Education Bureau
New Mexico Public Education Department
Jerry Apodaca Education Building
300 Don Gaspar Avenue
Santa Fe, NM 87501
Tel. 505 827-4644
Enter TSAS Questionnaire responses online now: ALD4ALL teachers should use this online form
Enter TSAS Questionnaire responses online now: Any and all participants may use this form
Download the TSAS Scales questionnaire:
TSAS-NMTEACH Summary Worksheet (blank, elements plus addendum questions):
TSAS Overview (this document updated as needed):
TSAS Guidance (this document updated as needed):
TSAS Powerpoint (slideshow):
Download the latest NMTEACH Full Rubric
(Version Aug. 19, 2015):
PED NMTEACH Portal Entry:
Download the Teacher-Efficacy Research Summary from the journal Principal:
All links above in one place (updated as needed):